Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy Thoughts Sunday!

Hello!

I've been thinking that Sunday might be a good day to share happy thoughts from the past week, fashion I'm loving, projects I want to do, etc! So here's my first "Happy Thoughts Sunday" post!

  • I'm loving that both my littles have been going to bed and nap at the same time this past week. I'm enjoying it while it lasts!
  • It cooled down quite a bit here the past few days, which I'm thankful for. It's been unusually hot and dry around here. When the temp gets above 75, I get a bit grumpy!
  • That being said, I'm totally looking forward to sweater weather!
  • Happy I was able to get a few more projects done. Can't wait to share some soon!
  • This drink looks tasty! We have so much mint right now! I think maybe a bit of rum or vodka would be good in it...
  • I finished this book the other day and loved it! I can't believe I never read it when I was younger. It's a very quick read- which is good with kiddos around. Can't wait to see the movie! I've since moved on to "Gathering Blue", which is the second book of the series. So far so good!
Hope you have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment