Sunday, September 14, 2014

Happy Thoughts Sunday

Hello!

Phew! This past week flew by and I'm feeling just a bit wrecked. My 3 month old has been sleeping in 4-5 hour chunks, but for one reason or another my almost 3 year old has been waking up in the middle of those chunks, so I've not been able to sleep more that a couple hours at a time. I seem to have a bit of insomnia as well. So many things to do lately that my brain just won't shut off. I know part of it is because I've hardly been able to exercise like I normally do. Time to get on it! Here are some more uplifting thoughts!

  • These waffles look ah-mazing! What a great use of zucchini!
  • This looks like a fun project for little guy and I to do together. He loves all things Halloween...just like his mom!
  • The weather here is changing! The nights definitely feel like fall, but it's still getting close to 90 during the day. This makes for very interesting dressing. Layer, layer, layer! My favorite thing to do!
  • I'm very excited for this collection to be at Target! I really like the collaborations with designers Target does. 
  • Owls make me happy! Especially these cool magnets!
  • We haven't had sushi night in a while. These little guys would be a welcome addition!
  • It's all Toy Story right now at our house. Little guy's 3rd birthday is in a few weeks and that's the theme he wants. Luckily, it's a cute one! There are so many great things to make food and decorations with this theme...the to-do list grows...
  • I love this "look book" page! When I was 13 I finally got my own room. Sadly, it was the nineties and my stepmother made me pick colors that went with the rest of the house-which was decorated in pastels. I chose peach and seafoam even though I desperately wanted black and white. I swore then that my kids would be able to decorate their space how they want. Luckily, I don't prescribe to the "all rooms must match" mentality!
Hope you have a great week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment